Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Learning Challenge: Time memes

For this week's Learning Challenge, I decided to do "Find a favorite time meme." I found several that I really enjoyed, but these were hands-down my favorite!


Procrastination Flowchart

This one is great because of its simplicity. I love it because this is the thought process that I have sometimes and so it really clicked with me.




Field Guide to Procrastinators

This one is again fantastic because of its relateability. I'm often not just one of these procrastinator types, but several all in one study session. It gets the worst during finals season, so I expect a lot of these roles to come out! 

My favorite type is probably the Cleaner or the Sidetracker because they're my most common excuses for procrastinating. Usually I know what I'm doing is putting off assignments or studying, but if I'm doing something else that is productive (like a future assignment or cleaning up my apartment), then I feel very justified in my procrastination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment