Thursday, November 17, 2016

Learning Challenge: I would vote for a political candidate who ran on the platform of "Reading Day"

For this week's Learning Challenge, I've decided to look through a bunch of the reading images on the Learning by HEART site because I want to remind myself to pick up a good book today. 

Especially in times of great stress or weakness, like I sometimes feel towards the end of the semester, reading seems to be such a good way to relieve my woes. 

I like this one in particular because of how amazing I think that would be! Not that it would be enforced, of course, but who knows, maybe we all could use a full day of reading in our lives? I know for sure that if any of the presidential candidates were in favor of a National Reading Day, this year's ballot would have been a lot easier to cast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment