Saturday, November 12, 2016

Learning Challenge: Audiobook Experience

I've used audiobooks a lot in the past. I started using them pretty regularly when I was in Europe, because I had to pack lightly and couldn't bring physical books around. I really got used to them because of all of the downtime that comes with travel, like long train rides or even just walking to the grocery store. They're super convenient, but I will admit sometimes I would get distracted and forget to pause the tape.

I hadn't tried Librivox before this semester, and I think overall it's a pretty good resource because it has so many audiobooks available. My only gripe is that sometimes the audio quality isn't very good, so it's hard to listen to or understand the story. If you don't have this problem, then Librivox really is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment