Sunday, September 4, 2016

Learning Challenge: Trying the Happiness Jar

This week, I'm going to be doing the happiness jar challenge

I don't want to do daily updates, because I don't want to look back on each day until the final day. So next Sunday, I will post the results of this challenge here in an edited section of this blog post. 



Happiness jar challenge, 

The happiness jar challenge was pretty fun! I will admit it was hard to keep up with, but looking back was nice because I remember a lot of good moments throughout the week that I probably wouldn't have thought about otherwise. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge. Being a college student, we are busy and seem to not have that much time on our hands to always do stuff like this. I think every once in awhile we should stop to think about the little things that make us happy because they are important. When I was younger, I used to write in journals. I still have some old journals and it is always fun to read them.

    ReplyDelete