Friday, August 26, 2016

Growth Mindset

Those videos on the growth mindset really supercharged me. One of my big beliefs is self-improvement, so the growth mindset really resonates with me. I hadn't even heard of Carol Dweck or her research, but now I'm definitely going to tell my sister about it because she has kids of her own. I don't want them to miss out. 

The research focused primarily on children, so I'm not really sure what the impact is going to be on me or other adults. I want to believe that practicing growth mindset is going to make things better for me, but it's hard to say. I also really think it's sad how many fixed mindsets I find out there. As college students, I think it's easy to forget about growth due to all of the external stressors that affect us all the time.


Brain practicing growth mindset, 

No comments:

Post a Comment