Monday, December 5, 2016

Famous Last Words: The Final Week

This week was my last week because I did enough extra credit to end a week early! It's pretty exciting, but looking at the blog posts for next week, I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't skip some extra credit and do those instead. I know I still can do the posts for next week, but I'm just preparing to be super busying preparing for finals.

I feel pretty mixed about this past week. The readings were pretty excellent! I don't know what it is, but the past few weeks have been super interesting and I just flew through the readings for both days. They were super creepy and weird which is always fascinating to me. As for the extra credit assignments, I did extra reading which was helpful, but I had trouble getting through the other ones. It's always the end of the semester where I lose motivation to finish assignments, so it wasn't surprising. The most disappointment for me personally comes with the story I wrote for my storybook. I just feel like it was so subpar. I had a really hard time coming up with how I was going to wrap up all of the conflict that I opened up in the last story. Agh! I know I can do better, and reading over my first two stories, I know I could have improved those too, but I suppose this will have to do. I feel kind of guilty because I don't feel like it's my best work, but I suppose I'll see what the reception is like first.

Going forward, I'm not sure if I'm going to do any more assignments for this class. It really depends on how studying / the final assignments for my other classes go. I'll probably do a revision no matter what though!

File:Mixed Feelings 05.jpg

Mixed feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment